Thursday 6 August 2009

£50 Billion Quantitative Easing : Mr Creosote where's my dividend?

Apparently, I'm a shareholder and have invested in corporate banking. Nobody asked me and I didn't apply for it. I've not been invited to a shareholder meeting to vote on anything. I don't know what the annual dividend or my forecast earnings per share looks like. In the meantime some people I know cannot get drugs to help them with their terminal illness because the NHS cannot afford it. Across the other side of the world in Afghanistan and Pakistan their are a load of young men who want to slit my children's throat and blow my wife to smithereens because their country has no money to provide the most basic standard of living and anything resembling a decent education. A load of children starved to death today. What did this Government do? Gave a bunch of arrogant incompetent rich people another £50 billion of our tax payer cash. Instead of going on a diet we are letting the gluttonous corporate banking machine gorge themselves on our cash. Check out the video to see the Square Milers celebrating securing £50 million of cash for doing sweet FA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK62rjQWLk

No comments:

Post a Comment